We welcome you warmly in Jesus name to End-Time Glory Church, “ The City Of Grace”.
We are a Grace-Covered, Christ-Centered, Bible-Based, Holy Spirit-Led Church. Our definition of Grace is spelt out in Romans 4: 25, that Jesus was delivered to wipe out our offenses and was raised for our justification. And we continue to grow strong in Grace to do exploits for the Kingdom of God. ( 2 Timothy2:1).
You have come to “The City of Grace” , a Holy Ghost place to freely partake of the milk and honey of God’s Grace that flows from the God of all Grace. ( Isaiah 55: 1-5). Where ever you are coming from in life; from the place of pain, disappointment, hardship or just searching you will find that coming to the City of Grace is coming to your resting place. ( Hebrews 4: 9-10).
You will be refreshed by our Spirit-led worship and our celebration of Jesus. You will be built up to claim your inheritance in Christ by the Word of Grace. ( Acts 20:32). And you will meet a joyful and passionate People who will give you the royal welcome you deserve as God’s workmanship created to be a model of God’s Grace. ( Ephesians 2:10). Everybody you meet at “ The City of Grace “ has a story that Grace is writing. Grace will write your story,too.
At the City of Grace, we believe in:
- The Bible is God’s authoritative and infallible revelation to man to govern every aspect of our life. Everything must be compared to the scriptures to determine it’s validity. ( 2 Timothy3:15-17, 2 Peter 1: 16-21)
- God has fully revealed Himself to mankind in the person of Jesus for the salvation of all who believe in Jesus. ( Hebrews 1: 1-4)
- All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and all need a Savior, Jesus Christ. ( Romans 3: 23, John3:16)
- Grace as defined by Romans 4:25, that Jesus has been delivered to wipe out our offenses and raised for our justification is the foundation for salvation and the things that accompany salvation.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues, and being filled with the Holy Spirit to live a vibrant christian life . ( Acts 2:1-4, Ephesians 5:18-20)
- The five-fold offices of Apostle, Prophet, Pastor , Teacher and Evangelist are for today and so are the nine supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit. ( Ephesians 4:7-14, 1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
- The ordinance of water Baptism in identifying with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus after one repents of their sin to receive Jesus as Savior and Lord. (Matthew 28: 18-20).
- The Lord’s Table, or the Communion is our privilege today in identifying with Jesus death and resurrection to claim it’s benefits.(Psalm 103: 1-7, 1 Corinthians 11: 23-26)
- We pursue Unity in the Body of Christ and we work with all believers in Christ for this purpose. ( 1 Corinthians 12: 12-31)
- Going to all the world to present God’s Grace in Christ to all people. ( Mark 16:15-20).
- Those who die in Christ go to meet Jesus in Heaven; Those who die without Christ go to hell. ( 1Corinthians 15: 1-58)
- We look forward to a new Heaven and a new Earth where righteousness dwell. ( 2 Peter3:13, Revelations 21: 1-4)
- The final judgment when satan and his angels will be cast into the the lake of fire.( Revelations 20:10-15)
We have introduced our self to you. Now, you must introduce your self to us. Come us a visitor to the City of Grace and leave as a citizen of the City of Grace. May God bless you richly even as you come.
Welcome to End-Time Glory Church, The City of Grace.